2018 Spring Raffle
Celebrating a Community That Cares – spring raffle
congratulations to our spring raffle winners.
- Chicago Cubs vs. White Sox Game, 2 tickets – Value: $270
Sunday, Sept. 23 at 1:10 pm @ White Sox (Box 130, Row 29, seats 9 & 10) Parking pass included.
Winner – Kelly Buck
- Amazon Echo Show & Amazon Cloud Security Camera – Value: $370
Winner – Julie Proscia
- Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 2 tickets – Value: $240
Sunday, June 10 at 1:10 pm @ Wrigley Field Aisle 101, Row 13, Seats 6 & 7)
Winner – Colette Rozanski
- Three-month Corporate Platinum Membership to Topgolf – Value: $1,400
One bay up to six players, unlimited play during platinum hours and discounts on food and drinks.
Winner – Theresa Barreiro
- $500 Cash Prize – Value: $500
Winner – Arlene Hawks
A BIG THANK YOU to Arlene for generously donating her cash prize back to Fox Valley United Way! We are so grateful!
To get your tickets now, stop by the Fox Valley United Way office at 44 East Galena, Aurora.
Contact Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All prizes are donated by friends of Fox Valley United Way.
Official Rules and Regulations
1. No attendance to Annual Breakfast required to enter the raffle drawing.
2. Method by which the winner will be determined and the raffle will be conducted: The drawing will be held at Pippers Banquests in Aurora, Illinois, on May 17, 2018. Winners need not to be present to win. The Winner will be determined by a random drawing of the purchased tickets. The winner will be notified via contact information supplied during tickets purchase. Winner will have thirty (30) days from the notification of the winning to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize won. If a selected winner is unable to be contacted or located after a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the raffle, or if the seleted winner declines acceptance of the prize, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining entries.
3. Must be 18 years old or older to purchase raffle tickets.
4. Contingency plan for inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances if the raffle cannot be conducted as planned: In the event of extenuating circumstances, if the raffle cannot be conducted as planned on May 18, 2018, the raffle will be completed on the next business day at 12 pm.
5. Redemption claim period: If the raffle prize is refused, the winner cannot be loacated within thirty (30) days of winning, or arrangements cannot be made with winner within sixty (60) days of the drawing regarding the delivery of the prize, Fox Valley United Way will conduct another raffle using original pool of ticket entries.
6. Refund policy: No ticket refunds will be given.
7. Effective date of the rules: March 20, 2018.
To purchase raffle tickets or for more information, visit foxvalleyunitedway.org
Fox Valley United Way is a 501(c)(3) organization. All in accordance with federal laws, the purchase of a raffle ticket is not tax deductible.