Get Help Now
2-1-1 is a free, confidential, 24/7/365 information and referral helpline connecting individuals and families to available health and human services. 2-1-1 is the number to call when you don’t know who to call in times of crisis or everyday need. A trained specialist will take the time to speak with you and ask questions so you will find the help you never knew existed. As a Kane County resident you can connect to a wide range of services by phone or text, and a LIVE specialist will guide you to the help you need regardless of the time of day, or the language you speak. Help is available in over 150 languages. Just ask! HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Simply dial 2-1-1 or call 888-865-9903 Or, text your zip code to 898-211
In partnership with local United Ways
WHAT DOES 2-1-1 DO FOR THE COMMUNITY?
2-1-1 provides access to critical services:
- Shelter and rent assistance
- Legal, immigration and public safety
- Supplemental food programs
- Utility assistance
- Addiction support and rehabilitation
- Crisis counseling
- Employment and education support
- Healthcare and mental health
- Financial support
- Services specific to Senior Citizens or persons with disabilities
- ….and much more!
CLICK A SERVICE CATEGORY TO VIEW AVAILABLE RESOURCES
INVEST IN 2-1-1
Support 2-1-1 with a financial donation.